Please use our expiry date calculator below to check if your licence or permit is due for renewal as some extensions have come to an end.

Driving a Vehicle With Adapted Controls

If you are returning to drive after an accident or illness which has resulted in you being restricted to driving vehicles with adapted controls, you may need to have this noted on your driving licence or learner permit. You should first discuss this with your doctor. If your licence or permit has to be amended, you will need to have a medical report form completed and make an application for a change of personal (medical) details. This can be done online or through any NDLS centre. For details on how to apply for change of medical details on a learner permit click here or a full licence click here

You will then be issued with a new, updated licence. If you have more questions on this please email [email protected] or telephone 096 25000.