alert NDLS
Changes to Identification Required for Driver Theory Test. From 17th June 2017 any person sitting the Driver Theory Test will be required to present a Public Services Card Read More X

Manitoba licence holders can exchange a Class 5, I of F driving licence for the category B (car restricted to automatic transmission). You will also be given a category W (Tractor).

You can also exchange a Class 6, stage I and F driving licence for the category A1 (small motorcycle).

Please note that an original driver’s abstract/statement is required with Manitoba exchanges. However if a driver exchanging a Manitoba Licence has a current entitlement in Ireland, a driver’s abstract/statement will not be required.