alert NDLS
Changes to Identification Required for Driver Theory Test. From 17th June 2017 any person sitting the Driver Theory Test will be required to present a Public Services Card Read More X

Anyone presenting a driving licence from Vic Roads must sign a declaration to allow Vic Roads licensing authority to release information to the NDLS if required. This is to be able to verify the details of the driving licence they wish to exchange. This release form is available to download here if required.