alert NDLS
If you have a Public Services Card (PSC) and have a verified MyGovID account you may be eligible to apply to renew your licence/permit Online.

Ontario licence holders can exchange a G or G2 driving licence for the category B (car) restricted to automatic transmission. Please note that an original driver’s abstract/statement is required with Ontario exchanges. However if a driver exchanging an Ontario Licence has a current entitlement in Ireland, a driver’s abstract/statement is not required