alert NDLS
If you have a Public Services Card (PSC) and have a verified MyGovID account you may be eligible to apply to renew your licence/permit Online.

Motorcycle & Car are the only categories recognised for exchange between Ireland and Taiwan. Anyone applying to exchange a licence from Taiwan should first get a letter of entitlement from the Taipei Representative Office. To apply for a letter of entitlement letter/ Driver statement the applicant needs to email or with electronic copies of driver licence (both sides), passport, and contact telephone and address.